VA Mortgage Loans
VA Loans Can Save Military Families Money & Time
Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) loans are partially guaranteed by the federal government and, while you must meet certain requirements, these loans are somewhat easier to qualify for than conventional loans. If you are a veteran, member of the military or a surviving spouse of a veteran, a VA loan may be right for you.
As a direct lender, Houzzle Financial can offer some of the best interest rates available for VA mortgage loans. In addition, we offer 100 percent VA Purchase Loans and up to 95 percent VA Cash-Out Loans. A VA mortgage loan has a variety of benefits:
– No monthly private mortgage insurance (PMI)
– 100 percent financing of your primary home’s value
– A variety of loan terms are available
– Low credit scores often qualify
Already Have a VA Loan & Want to Refinance?
Lower your rate, refinance quickly and save money with a VA streamline refinance. There are no out-of-pocket costs and, in some cases, appraisals or income verification is not required.
Houzzle Financial is a VA lender and provides VA home loans, Interest Rate Reduction Refinancing Loans (IRRRL) and VA streamline refinance.
We can answer questions about:
– VA home loan or IRRRL options
– Cash-out refinancing loans
– Calculating VA mortgage interest rates
– Guidelines for VA loans
– Obtaining a Certificate of Eligibility (COE)
– A VA home loan application
– An IRRRL application
– Waiver of VA funding fees for disabled veterans
– VA home loan and IRRRL Income and credit requirements
– VA streamline refinance
– Closing costs for VA loans
Click Here to Apply Now!